[Az-Geocaching] Notification of Cache Removal

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:12:43 -0700

Interesting...you can see the groundspeak email here:

  http://geotoad.sourceforge.net/email.txt

I never knew geotoad existed - and it probably won't for much longer. Good
job handicaching.com does not access the geocaching site at all...

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Kevin
Schuman
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 6:00 PM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Notification of Cache Removal

I will be removing my caches in the near future. Those of you that wish to
visit them
should do so soon.

If you want details you can find them here:

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=76690

I find the heavy-handed tactics geocaching.com is using here deplorable.

And i'll be removing my caches if they insist on making no attempt to work
with the
developer of Geotoad other than to issue a cease and desist order. (Which
was their
first contact, it also made scant mention of why it was even issued in the
first place)

--
Lasivian
Website - http://members.cox.net/lasivian/