[Az-Geocaching] RE: forwarded forum post about micro/urban caches

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 04 Aug 2004 08:37:45 -0700 (MST)

OMG EvilFish! You actually WORK???

:-) :-)

take care friend, it was so fun meeting you finally in Prescott!

Trisha

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 07:19:57 -0700, "EvilFISH" wrote:

@font-face {
	font-family: Tahoma;
}
@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; }
P.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
LI.MsoNormal {
	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"
}
DIV.MsoNormal {