[Az-Geocaching] Re: Respect for others' opinions

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 04 Aug 2004 07:18:15 -0700 (MST)

AMEN!!!!!!!!!

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:43:49 EDT, PThomp9719@aol.com wrote:

Amazing, isn't it?

 Each cache has a description and a rating system, which I can
read before I search.  I appreciate this.  I choose which caches
I attempt to find.  I find the system well designed.

It is not necessary, nor respectful, to publicly or privately berate
other cachers or the system with individual opinions of caches,
logging,
what  one does with a TB,.or of  the handling/placement of
caches.

If you have a problem with the lack of caches of your favorite
type, be positive and proactive. Get out there and place more of
them.  Give back to the sport rather than sitting at your
computer complaining negatively!

Golefts