[Az-Geocaching] Re: Respect for others' opinions

Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:43:49 EDT

-------------------------------1091627029

Amazing, isn't it?

 Each cache has a description and a rating system, which I can  read before I
search.  I appreciate this.  I choose which caches  I attempt to find.  I
find the system well designed.

It is not necessary, nor respectful, to publicly or privately berate  other
cachers or the system with individual opinions of caches, logging,  what  one
does with a TB,.or of  the handling/placement of  caches.

If you have a problem with the lack of caches of your favorite  type, be
positive and proactive. Get out there and place more of  them.  Give back to the
sport rather than sitting at your  computer complaining negatively!

Golefts

-------------------------------1091627029

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1458" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Amazing, isn't it?&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;Each cache has a description and a rating system, which&nbsp;I ca=
n=20
read before&nbsp;I search.&nbsp; I appreciate this.&nbsp; I choose which cac=
hes=20
I attempt to find.&nbsp; I find the system well designed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is not necessary,&nbsp;nor respectful, to publicly or privately bera=
te=20
other cachers or the system with individual opinions of caches, logging,=20
what&nbsp;&nbsp;one does&nbsp;with a TB,.or of&nbsp; the handling/placement=20=
of=20
caches.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you have a problem with the lack of caches of your favorite=20
type,&nbsp;be positive and proactive.&nbsp;Get out there and place more of=20
them.&nbsp; Give back to the sport rather than sitting at your=20
computer&nbsp;complaining negatively!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Golefts</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>