[Az-Geocaching] Re: Been There Done That

EvilFISH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 09:48:41 -0700

so Scott (Sprocket) you have changed since you posted your layout for the
time you broke a record on a record day?

this link...

http://listserv.azgeocaching.com/pipermail/az-geocaching/2003-April/007358.html

lets see with the intent of splitting up even though the others had
problems, what would you have said if they didn't??

then why be upset if BTDT is a established cacher, you have pre found caches
before your official Log?.
what is the difference between signing the log on a record day or when you
first spot it???

Oh well

now onto pissing off someone else again....