[Az-Geocaching] Re: Been There Done That

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 03 Apr 2004 08:18:40 -0800

Sprocket,

I have never really doubted your geocaching and 'numbers' before. I have
seen you out there so many times and seen your logs and such. But, after you
suggested in your post (and a post you made after a record breaking day back
in April of 2003 on the listserv) about breaking up the team... made me
wonder! I am glad to hear you too have been playing it straight up. It just
seems to be a 'thing' with the top teams. We all seem to think alike and
play the game utilizing the same ettiquette and rules.

I would then like to congratulate you on taking back the monthly record that
I snookered away from you last month :). For those that havent noticed yet,
since the stats are not accurate right now... Sprocket now holds the new
monthly record of (I believe) 223 AZ finds! I broke Sprockets old record of
160+ by doing 204 in February. I wasnt after the record, but that was what
it took to beat AZSaluki for the #1 spot! It didnt take long for Sprocket to
try and take back that honor!!! :)  So, I will be the first to
congratulation you on the new monthly record Sprocket!

I am not sure how many out of state finds you have logged, so cant really
figure out the rankings. But, if I figure right... you are darn close, if
not already there... on taking over the top spot! So, I applaud you for
that... but, will wait until it is official before I congratulate you on
that! ;)  :>)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind