[Az-Geocaching] Re: Been There, Done That

Sat, 3 Apr 2004 7:45:49 -0500

I find this log interesting...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=fe07ec02-6fca-4d55-9823-134977612882

This is my little puzzle cache.  They were honest to list it as a 'did not find'.

Considering that the cache hunt was on April Fool's Day, I was thinking that it may be just a big joke on us.  but if so, why would they bother logging one of mine as a DNF.

I may have to consider a "Caching Marathon" next year on 4/1, and delete my logs the next day.

On another note....

The reason I created my own account was because I had done some cache's without Brian, and he didn't feel like logging them under the account since he wasn't there.  So it was easy enough for me to create a new account, and just add new logs to the 30 or so caches we had done together.  Since most of his logs had references to my attendance, there wasn't much of a problem.

Jake - Team A.I.