[Az-Geocaching] Interesting Morning

GREGG OBUCH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 18 May 2003 20:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

--0-296039674-1053315663=:45271

Jim,  You're correct, the view was great this morning!  And yes I was coming up the ENE slope.  I don't think the cache is going anywhere, so I can wait until this fall to go log it. Gregg

Jim Scotti <jscotti@pirlserver.lpl.Arizona.EDU> wrote:Hey Gregg,
That was a very interesting story. Thanks for sharing it. Knowing the
area, I can just see the hawks circling and making a racket. I didn't see
them the day I did that cache shortly after Wily placed it, but the view must
have been outstanding! I presume you were coming up from the east/northeast
along that ridge? The nest must have been pretty close to the top. You did
the right thing - very noble to give up the goal for the day - you've done
all us cachers proud!

Jim.

On Sun, 18 May 2003, GREGG OBUCH wrote:

> For a little diversion from the normal list serve posting, take a look at
> my note on The Peak at the Orthocenter (GCD7AE). One of the more
> adventureous outings I've had in quite a while.
>
> Gregg of MO & GO

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory
University of Arizona