[Az-Geocaching] Interesting Morning

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 18 May 2003 20:20:00 -0700 (MST)

Hey Gregg,
   That was a very interesting story.  Thanks for sharing it.  Knowing the
area, I can just see the hawks circling and making a racket.  I didn't see
them the day I did that cache shortly after Wily placed it, but the view must
have been outstanding!  I presume you were coming up from the east/northeast
along that ridge?  The nest must have been pretty close to the top.  You did
the right thing - very noble to give up the goal for the day - you've done
all us cachers proud!

Jim.

On Sun, 18 May 2003, GREGG OBUCH wrote:

> For a little diversion from the normal list serve posting, take a look at
> my note on The Peak at the Orthocenter (GCD7AE).  One of the more
> adventureous outings I've had in quite a while.
>
> Gregg of MO & GO

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory
University of Arizona