[Az-Geocaching] GARMIN Venture GPS technical assistance requested

General Bracket listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 18 May 2003 21:48:28 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C31D87.37BC65B0

That's a bummer.  That'll certainly wreck your weekend.

You're fairly well-known in the geocaching community so I think I could =
probably lend you my Legend for next weekend in exchange for a photocopy =
of your drivers license.  You gotta promise not to drop it!   ;-)

If you can't find an alternative, email me.

-T.
[General Bracket]

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Don't inflict bad quotes on me!  Get OE-QuoteFix!

  ----- Original Message -----=20