[Az-Geocaching] Digital camera not necessary for uploading pictures to Geocaching.com

Team Evil Fish listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 09:07:46 -0700

 "Where there is a WILL you will find
> a WAY" (and let's hope with a minimum of whining.... :-)
> Trisha "Lightning"
 that is like place a cache and they will find it I am reminded of Sand
Dollars Words,,,

ok maybe I need to find it again what were the 3 steps on finding a cache???

maybe we should rename this thread excuses for not caching or finding a
cache...

No MTN bike
no Camera
no pencil
no GPS
no shoes
no shirt
had to work
batteries died
my topo map was blurry
there were to many rocks
Bees
snakes
killer Grackle attacking from above
Homeless bums sittin on it
there was a fence
there was a no trespassing sign
power lines
stubbed toe
no SCUBA gear
no boat
police helicopter had us in the spot light
the container was taken
entered coordinates wrong
was sleepy
was hungry