[Az-Geocaching] Digital camera not necessary for uploading pictures to Geocaching.com

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 16 May 2003 08:15:26 -0700 (MST)

When we don't have Dan's digital camera (like, he isn't with me) I can
take a pic with my good ol' 35 mm....a disposable is a good
alternative....and after getting them developed scan them onto my
computer...OOPS...that brings up a different "special equipment"
issue, a scanner.....SORRY didn't mean to..... muddy the waters! ha ha
ha
I guess my point is that a digital camera, while the easier way to get
pics online, isn't the only way. "Where there is a WILL you will find
a WAY" (and let's hope with a minimum of whining.... :-)
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott