[Az-Geocaching] Puzzle caches

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 05 May 2003 09:18:32 -0700

--=====================_1677462==_.ALT

At 11:57 AM 5/5/2003 +0000, you wrote:

>I agree with Wily Javelina. We like a variety of caches. Some days we want
>to do simple straightforward caches and some days we want a challenge. If
>you don't like them, then don't do them, but please don't try to stop
>anyone else from doing them. Or bash people for creating/finding them.

I agree.  The nice thing about geocaching is that there are all sorts of
caches.  I personally like the 3/3 type of caches that send me out on a
nice drive and a good hike.  I have also enjoyed puzzle caches in the past,
and will in the future, but as I said, they seem to have become the flavor
of the month down here in Tucson, and I have lost interest in them for the
time being.  Much like the urban micros did last summer when the forests
were closed.  Not that there is anything wrong with urban micros, I just
lost interest in them for awhile also.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com

--=====================_1677462==_.ALT

At 11:57 AM 5/5/2003 +0000, you wrote:<br><br>
Wily Javelina. We like a variety of caches. Some days we want to do
simple straightforward caches and some days we want a challenge. If you
don't like them, then don't do them, but please don't try to stop anyone
else from doing them. Or bash people for creating/finding
I agree.&nbsp; The nice thing about geocaching is that there are all
sorts of caches.&nbsp; I personally like the 3/3 type of caches that send
me out on a nice drive and a good hike.&nbsp; I have also enjoyed puzzle
caches in the past, and will in the future, but as I said, they seem to
have become the flavor of the month down here in Tucson, and I have lost
interest in them for the time being.&nbsp; Much like the urban micros did
last summer when the forests were closed.&nbsp; Not that there is
anything wrong with urban micros, I just lost interest in them for awhile
also.<br><br>