[Az-Geocaching] Puzzle caches

gale and mike listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 05 May 2003 11:57:29 +0000

<P><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>RTW wrote:<BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV> And no, you don't need to do no freakin' puzzle crap to keep it safe, just be creative in how you design and hide the container.
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Scott replied:</P>
<P>&nbsp;Puzzle caches have become all the rage down here in the Tucson area, and while there have been a few of them that I have enjoyed, I have really lost interest in them. </P>
<P>Wily Javelina replied:</P>
<P>Hey, some of us enjoy creating and finding these 'freakin puzzle crap' caches. If you do not enjoy them, then do not try to find them, but do not knock them. I enjoy finding difficult caches that exploit the navigational, mathematical, surveying, and mapping aspect of geocaching. There is a lot more to GPS work than running around with GSPr blindly being a 'gadget man'. Those of us that create puzzle caches are only trying to expand the sport, and give the cacher another alternative. </P>
<P><FONT color=#3333cc>My reply:</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3333cc>I agree with Wily Javelina. We like a variety of caches. Some days we want to do simple straightforward caches and some days we want a challenge. If you don't like them, then don't do them, but please don't try to stop anyone else from doing them. Or bash people for creating/finding them.</FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>