[Az-Geocaching] Are there any members of this listserv from Flagstaff area?

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:03:39 -0700

At 09:57 AM 6/23/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Well, I've done my part - I put 2 virtuals northeast of Flagstaff after a
>trip up there at the end of last month, as well as another on the north rim
>of the Grand Canyon....  So far, my 3 new virtuals have had exactly 1 log,
>and that on the one closest to Flagpole.  Not that I was expecting heavy
>traffic, particularly on the remote one, so I'm not concerned about the lack
>of visitors....

I have a virtual up on 89A just north of the Colorado River.  Imagine my
surprise when I saw that Team Scotti has logged it. :-)

I agree with the need for caches in the Flagstaff area though.  I travelled
through there a few months ago and found a couple, but there were not many
to pick from.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com