[Az-Geocaching] Wyle B Operative

GREGG OBUCH listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:23:58 -0700 (PDT)

--0-596417459-1056219838=:32784

Several people have inquired as to when Wyle B would be released and I told them I would post a note to the listserver.  Wyle B is now resting in the McD Walking Tour cache.  Be sure to check the cache page for temporary starting coordinates.

Gregg of MO & GO

--0-596417459-1056219838=:32784

<DIV>Several people have inquired as to when Wyle B would be released and I told them I would post a note to the listserver.&nbsp; Wyle B is now resting in the <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=51132">McD Walking Tour</A> cache.&nbsp; Be sure to check the cache page for temporary starting coordinates.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gregg of MO &amp; GO</DIV>
--0-596417459-1056219838=:32784--