[Az-Geocaching] Phoenix City Archaeologist/Geocaching Policy

Chelby Geiss listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 19:59:12 -0700

--Apple-Mail-22--921059124

I just got this email from my friend Kristy at the Pueblo Grande Museum=20=

(if this is old news, sorry...I apparently haven't been getting all the=20=

listserv messages lately either):
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just read this in our staff meeting minutes and thought you'd be=20
interested....

"Dr. Todd Bostwick, City Archaeologist, has written the Geocaching=20
policy in conjunction with Natural Resources Division staff and Rene=20
Vera. =A0It is a class one misdemeanor to place a geocache in an=20
archaeological site."

Since it is "in" the site I think that is resonable. =A0Does the=20
geocaching website have this info up? =A0might be a good reminder....
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have already asked her to find the whole policy so that it can be=20
shared! Will send it along as soon as I get it.

C:)

Team desertSol
Chelby & Kevin
+
Kiva and Lancer (German Shepherds)
Apache Junction, AZ
www.desertsol.com/~chelby/geocaching=

--Apple-Mail-22--921059124

I just got this email from my friend Kristy at the Pueblo Grande
Museum (if this is old news, sorry...I apparently haven't been getting
all the listserv messages lately either):

~~~~~~~~~~~~

staff meeting minutes and thought you'd be interested....

"Dr. Todd Bostwick, City Archaeologist, has written the Geocaching
policy in conjunction with Natural Resources Division staff and Rene
Vera. =A0It is a class one misdemeanor to place a geocache in an
archaeological site."

Since it is "in" the site I think that is resonable. =A0Does the
geocaching website have this info up? =A0might be a good reminder....

</smaller></fontfamily>~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have already asked her to find the whole policy so that it can be
shared! Will send it along as soon as I get it.

C:)

=
am
desertSol