[Az-Geocaching] Just curious....this guy gets around

xWaterLilyx listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:57:40 -0700 (PDT)

I was wondering earlier today, if I called my sister
and was on the phone with her when she found a cache,
could I log it too??

I got a little chuckle out of that and it made me
think of all the comments we've had on this listserve
about logging caches.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=23404

> User comments:
> Thanks for the cache. Like this type.