[Az-Geocaching] Just curious....this guy gets around

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:08:32 -0700

At 11:19 PM 7/21/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I am just curious if anybody else thinks this guy travels ALOT. He's
>logged caches from Alaska to Florida and in between.
>I don't really care, it's just a curiosity. Take a look at his
>profile/finds and see if what he is posting is even possible!

I would say he looks pretty legitimate.  I don't travel nearly as much as I
used to, but I have finds in more states than he does.

If I geocaching would have existed when I was in the Air Force, I would
have had cache finds all over the world.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com