[Az-Geocaching] FS Fee Demonstration problems

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:16:47 -0700

At 11:05 AM 7/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>On the KOLD news last night (hardly a bastion of accurate reporting I know)
>they said that the Prison Camp Campground had survived, so there is hope.
>I'm also hopeful for Dash for the Cash Cache, as it looks like the fire
>didn't quite reach it according to the maps. Whether they will open the
>trail though I don't know.

Only time will tell.  Even if the fire went through the area it is still
very possible that the cache survived.  Forest fires tend to burn in
patches, but there is no way to know until I get there.  It is in an ammo
can so even if the area burnt, the log book may have survived and that is
all I really care about anyway.  It doesn't have a cache camera in it right
now, and the log book is very big so it is still the first one.

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com