[Az-Geocaching] parts of Arizona, like HERE?

Trisha listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:06:30 -0700 (MST)

Wow, Rob, that is a gorgeous area!! (your new cache....black River)
Hmmm.....maybe need to plan a trip up that way...
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:30:24 -0700, "Rob Brinkerhoff" wrote:

I have a ways to go before I've bagged all the
higher elevation caches, in particular, the White Mountain caches. On
a recent trip to Reservation Lake, I was impressed with the relatively
high number of caches in the area. Most of which looked like they
required
at least a small approach. We only had time for two caches, this last
trip,
next time I would like to plan a caching only trip. If you haven't
been to the White Mountain lately, now is a great time to head up in
that area,
there is lots of water and it is very green and cool. BTW, I did take
up a
new cache container and I did stash it. It is ripe and ready for a
first
finder.

  See:
 http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=79033 (GCGE1C )

I wish there were more caches popping up in
the Tucson area. Though, there are a few teams in Tucson regularly
generating quality caches, still it is no were close to the rate in
the Phoenix
area.

-Rob (Wily Javelina)