[Az-Geocaching] FS Fee Demonstration problems

Andrew Ayre listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:05:02 -0700

On the KOLD news last night (hardly a bastion of accurate reporting I know)
they said that the Prison Camp Campground had survived, so there is hope.
I'm also hopeful for Dash for the Cash Cache, as it looks like the fire
didn't quite reach it according to the maps. Whether they will open the
trail though I don't know.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of Scott
Wood
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 10:56 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] FS Fee Demonstration problems

At 10:44 AM 7/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I think so too. There may be one or two trails opened, but I think it will
>be mostly "keep to the road". Still not been able to retrieve Hollywood
>Arizona, and I don't know when we will. I can imagine that the Butterfly
>trail is likely completely gone in many places.

I suspect that it might be a long time before I can get to "In Hot Water"
to check on it's status.  If the progression maps are accurate, the fire
went right though the area.  My gut tells me that geocaching is pretty much
deal on Mt. Lemmon for the foreseeable future. :-(

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com