[Az-Geocaching] FS Fee Demonstration problems

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:56:17 -0700

At 10:44 AM 7/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I think so too. There may be one or two trails opened, but I think it will
>be mostly "keep to the road". Still not been able to retrieve Hollywood
>Arizona, and I don't know when we will. I can imagine that the Butterfly
>trail is likely completely gone in many places.

I suspect that it might be a long time before I can get to "In Hot Water"
to check on it's status.  If the progression maps are accurate, the fire
went right though the area.  My gut tells me that geocaching is pretty much
deal on Mt. Lemmon for the foreseeable future. :-(

Scott

scott@myblueheaven.com
www.myblueheaven.com