[Az-Geocaching] cache for trash

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 17:36:48 -0700

Ben Dilcher wrote:

>   When out in the forest or dessert I seem to pick up a lot of trash.
> I bet you all do the same.  If you don't shame on you!  I am going to
> start posting in my logs just how much trash I picked up on my
> geocaching adventures into the great out doors.   I bet if others do
> this we will start to get a better name for ourselves.  Today I was in
> the Migus Mtn area and picked up 1 plastic shopping bag of trash and
> hauled it out.  I seen about 15 other people in the 9 or 10 miles of
> dirt roads that I tooled around on today.  If every one of those
> people where geocachers and picked up 1 bag of trash, could you
> imagine how nice the forest would be?

That sounds like a GREAT idea.  Most geocachers tend to post in a
similar style, probably from reading other logs, and think if just a few
of us, especially the most active of us,  started to log about their
trash findings that it would quickly catch on.

Only good can come from doing it.........

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek