[Az-Geocaching] Weekend trip

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:51:04 -0700

Based on the number of people that are showing up the motel should be
giving us a group rate I think.

Barry

              "Koch, Dan" <Dan.Koch@eclipsys.com>
                                                                To:                                         "'listserv@azgeocaching.com'"
              Sent by:                                           <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.        cc:
              com                                               Subject:   RE: [Az-Geocaching] At least it happened today

              Friday January 17, 2003 12:52 PM
              Please respond to listserv

Well, just to confirm, it looks like CHUMP and LazyK will also be there.
We
will also be arriving on Saturday and staying at the same place as everyone
else.  We'll be in a white F-150.

Dan