[Az-Geocaching] At least it happened today

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:04:08 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunate things happen all the time, that is a fact of life, but
you are right, Scott, you can thank God it happened today and not in
the middle of the BG Gunnery Range/desert.

One time my Trooper pooped out (didn't start) but it was in my
driveway, not in the middle of nowhere, where I am often. Vehicle
maintenance costs (it was a rather expensive fule pump IN the gas
tank, hm?) are a fact of life too, but at least it was the least
inconvenient as possible. My insurance even covered the cost of the
tow to my mechanic!

I will add all of you to my prayers this weekend, for safety!

take care,
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott