[Az-Geocaching] Fortuna in Cache: Let's find the cache, then remove & archive it

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:58:55 -0800 (PST)

--0-1548841797-1042837135=:41560

Nice timing. Since Larry had said that the Goldwater Range wanted thatcache removed anyway (and Larry should know, he's their liaison), I'd be very happy forgetting about it. If we can get the other five (and I can run over Sunday morning somehow and get that coffee shop virtual) it'll still be another fine caching day.

The cache is still there, so unless it is physically removed, then archived, people will still be potentially going out there to look for it.  Therefore, on our trip this weekend, let's all go to Fortuna in Cache, claim our findings of the cache, then remove the cache and archive it when we get home.

Ken Akerman (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-1548841797-1042837135=:41560

<P><EM>Nice timing. Since Larry had said that the Goldwater Range wanted thatcache removed anyway (and Larry should know, he's their liaison), I'd be very happy forgetting about it. If we can get the other five (and I can run over Sunday morning somehow and get that coffee shop virtual) it'll still be another fine caching day.</EM></P>
<P>The cache is still there, so unless it is physically removed, then archived, people will still be potentially going out there to look for it.&nbsp; Therefore, on our trip this weekend, let's all go to <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=15290">Fortuna in Cache</A>, claim&nbsp;our findings of the cache, then remove the cache and archive it when we get home.</P>
<P><STRONG>Ken Akerman (</STRONG>a.k.a. <STRONG>Highpointer)</STRONG>&nbsp;</P>
<P><EM><BR></EM></P>
--0-1548841797-1042837135=:41560--