[Az-Geocaching] RTW finds #500

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:22:21 EST

--part1_27.36ad2f6c.2b587c8d_boundary

Hey RTW congratulations!! We read your log for Flat Iron. We've done that
hike several times, but not since there was a cache at the top. Time for a
return visit soon. Anyway, thanks for being a part of the geocaching
community. We always appreciate the time and effort you put into your logs.
Part of the enjoyment of being a cache owner is reading the logs, and you
never disappoint. Here's to the next 500!!
Jean
roadrunners

--part1_27.36ad2f6c.2b587c8d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hey RTW congratulations!! We read your log for Flat Iron. We've done that hike several times, but not since there was a cache at the top. Time for a return visit soon. Anyway, thanks for being a part of the geocaching community. We always appreciate the time and effort you put into your logs. Part of the enjoyment of being a cache owner is reading the logs, and you never disappoint. Here's to the next 500!!<BR>
Jean<BR>
roadrunners</FONT></HTML>

--part1_27.36ad2f6c.2b587c8d_boundary--