[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force - Official Lodging

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:45:10 -0800 (PST)

I can just see the folks at the YUMA Motel 6 East...."WHO ARE THESE
PEOPLE? They are all carrying little handheld devices and travelling
in 4WD vehicles....HMMMM....?????
----->(Government?)
------>(UFO seekers?)
------->(Aliens?)
Oh, yeah, GEO-WHAT? OK, that's a good cover story!"

(Who would ever believe that ALL these people would travel ALL this
way and spend the night JUST to drive around in the boonies to find a
box of trinkets??)  Well, we would of course. Non-geocachers won't
have a clue!!!

HAVE FUN Y'ALL!!!! Wish I was there!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

PS Glad to see Prescott represented by the very capable Lincoln. Good
job, Ken!

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, TeamDaSH@aol.com wrote:

> We were also planning on staying in Yuma Saturday night.  We had not
> yet decided on lodging, but it looks like you all made that easy for
> us.  I reserved a room at the same place.  We will be arriving in
Yuma