[Az-Geocaching] El Camino Del Diablo thoughts

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:27:03 -0700

> We hit "Fortuna cache" coming from the North, after finding
> "Motown Three". It's the quickest route to the cache.

Thanks for the info, Larry. If The Powers That Be want Fortuna removed,
I'll pass on it.

I have been looking forward to doing "El Camino..." since the day you
posted it. I am so eager for this, especially since this morning when I
finally found out for certain we'll be able to go. Mr. My Blue Heaven
doesn't know how close he came to a battlefield promotion to Mission
Commander.