[Az-Geocaching] Thoughts on El Camino del Diablo

Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:50:08 -0800 (PST)

--0-476281868-1042663808=:99357

RTFM!!!!

with garmin gps you get to the page where you have the waypoints listed  then hit the menu key which pops up a menu allowing you to delete waypoints and other such things to the waypoints!!!

jason

Thank you for the technical assistance.  I looked it up in the index to my manual last night, and I couldn't find how to do it.  The index only pointed to the page explaining how to delete a single waypoint.  Therefore, I asked for help because I knew I could get answers quickly.

Also, I agree with the suggestion of Scott from http://www.myblueheaven.com to first find the cache that is farthest from the entrance gate, then work our way back to civilization.

I will be staying at the Motel 6 in Yuma Saturday night with Barry Neely.  If anyone else is interested in meeting us, let me know.  My cell phone is 480-628-5575.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-476281868-1042663808=:99357

<P><EM>RTFM!!!!<BR><BR>with garmin gps you get to the page where you have the waypoints listed&nbsp; then hit the menu key which pops up a menu allowing you to delete waypoints and other such things to the waypoints!!!<BR><BR>jason</EM></P>
<P><FONT size=3>Thank you for the technical assistance.&nbsp; I looked it up in the index to my manual last night, and I couldn't find how to do it.&nbsp; The index only pointed to the page explaining how to delete a single waypoint.&nbsp; Therefore, I asked for help because I knew I could get answers quickly.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3>Also, I agree with the suggestion of Scott from <A href="http://www.myblueheaven.com"><FONT size=1>http://www.myblueheaven.com</FONT></A>&nbsp;to first find the cache that is farthest from the entrance gate, then work our way back to civilization.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3>I will be staying at the Motel 6 in Yuma Saturday night with Barry Neely.&nbsp; If anyone else is interested in meeting us, let me know.&nbsp; My cell phone is 480-628-5575.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3><STRONG><EM>Ken </EM></STRONG>(a.k.a. <STRONG><EM>Highpointer</EM></STRONG>)</P></FONT>
--0-476281868-1042663808=:99357--