[Az-Geocaching] Re: Tucson Caches

Mak Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 00:39:14 -0800 (PST)

--0-56792286-1041669554=:49582

It now appears that omniterranaut has a lot of work to do tomorrow, so we will not be able to go :(

I have saved all of your suggestions though and hopefully in the next few weeks or so we can take that trip to Tucson. Thanks to everyone for all of your help and I look forward to a great experience down there when I get the chance to go.

Frieza