[Az-Geocaching] Sort by Latest activity

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 21:19:56 -0800

>From: "Ford, Denny" <denny.ford6@honeywell.com>
>To: "'listserv@azgeocaching.com'" <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Sort by Latest activity
>Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:37:11 -0700
>
>  I was playing around with the Stats page and I notice there are a number
>of teams who have logged finds in Feb, 2003,
>Even as far out as October of 2003.  That is either being optimistic or we
>have some time travelers among us.
>
>Tres Hombres

I have noticed the same thing. My stats show that I found "West of Arizona
Cache" on February 23, 2003. I actually found that cache on February 23,
2002. I appeared on top of my stats about a day or two ago. This cache is
GC21DB. It is an archived cache. Can this be updated somehow even though it
is an archived log?

My stats no longer show I found it on the 2002 date. I scrolled down my
cache list on azgeocaching.com and could not locate it in February 2002. It
only shows up right on top (since that day hasnt arrived yet!).

Scott
Team Ropingthewind