[Az-Geocaching] Prescott Caching Update

Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:15:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi Tim,
Yup, I hope y'all make it up here soon, and take a TB back with you!

Thanks for giving me the number for those 2 caches by Frobro's....
they do sound VERY small, so let me re-phrase my statement: how about
the smallest cache that has an actual log sheet that you sign in it??
:-)

Anyway, I hope you and anybody else looks for my new caches and has
fun!

Take care,
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

Tim Giron wrote:

Re: [Az-Geocaching] Prescott Caching
Update
Hi all,
Well, we had a fun day HIDING caches....I hid 3 micros, some of
you
Phx cachers may recognize some similar hiding styles, but one of
them
is pretty unique and MAY be the smallest
cache ever!

Looks like another Prescott trek is due for our clan.  This
time, we won't try to get to Vanishing Pines in a passenger car and
we'll stick to the around-towns!

These two (which could be comfortably swallowed), are the
smallest that I have experienced:

Tim
Team AZFastFeet

"Although no one can go back and