[Az-Geocaching] in a nut shell

Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:23:51 -0800 (PST)

Hey Libby,
Thanks for the congrats. Look for a few MORE caches up here in the
next few weeks (we hope)....it's been fun having a little time over
the holiday to actually go out and hide them. We have a few more
ideas, hopefully somewhat original.

Caches after dark, yes, I made a note and will look at all the caches
around here that I know of and come up with a list of safe-night
caches in Prescott (with a flashlight). I'll post it here when I get
it done, soon.

Take care and stay safe!
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

"WOLFB8" wrote:

Have not had anytime for caching with the holidays
and hope all had time to spend time with the people that matter in
thee
lives....and that everyone here has a happy new year.

Congrads to everyone that has hit a mile stone in
the last few weeks...(Trisha knew you would do it)

Hopefully I will be able to get some caching done
this month...Have to take one of my pups to Tucson for surgery on the
13...so I
am planning on getting a few down there while they slice and dice on
the
pup....

Trisha thanks for the urban caches up in Prescott..
I have to be up thee 2-5 for conservation law enforcement  conference.
Kind
of kewl  the site stewart program is picking up the tab.....( anyone
else
going???)  Hey Trisha maybe I can get a list of caches from you that
will
be doable after dark..

peace out
Libby

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind