[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Brian Casteel listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:48:04 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C36D5A.3D9401A0

I'd love to do an event, but I'm either going to be working or at a LAN =
party the later part of the evening (from 1830 on).  Perhaps you could =
take a digicam pic of it and post online, or give us weird shift worker =
types another opportunity to see it?  I would love to sign something to =
place in the decon container, as I have no signature items as of yet.  =
BTW, how large is the plaque?

Brian
Team A.I.

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: J H/TEAM 360=20
  To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com=20
  Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 9:58 AM
  Subject: [Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

  As some of you may know, I have obtained permission from the =
landowners up in Portland to permanently mount a Geocaching Tribute =
Plaque on their property, at the site of the very first geocache. The =
Plaque will be finished any day now. I am flying up to the area on =
September 6th to do this, and was wondering if anyone would be =
interested in getting a chance to see the Plaque before it travels up =
there? Perhaps an evening cache event on Friday the 5th? I am also =
planning to embed a decon container in the cement underneath the Plaque =
and would welcome any small signature items or trinkets, notes, etc, =
that you would like added. Please let me know, this will be the only =
opportunity to view it before it gets placed at the site and I would =
like to give all Arizona area geocachers a chance to see it now, in case =
you never get a chance to go up there to visit the site.
  You can email me directly at: team360wwg@yahoo.com
  Thank you.

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C36D5A.3D9401A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'd love to do an event, but I'm either =
going to be=20
working or at a LAN party the later part of the evening (from 1830 =
on).&nbsp;=20
Perhaps you could take a digicam pic of it and post online, or give us =
weird=20
shift worker types another opportunity to see it?&nbsp; I would love to =
sign=20
something to place in the decon container, as I have no signature items =
as of=20
yet.&nbsp; BTW, how large is the plaque?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Brian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Team A.I.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=3Dteam360wwg@yahoo.com href=3D"mailto:team360wwg@yahoo.com">J =
H/TEAM=20
  360</A> </DIV>
  title=3Daz-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com">az-geocaching@lis=
tserv.azgeocaching.com</A>=20
  </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, August 28, 2003 =
9:58=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] (no=20
  subject)</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>As some of you may know, I have&nbsp;obtained permission from the =

  landowners up in Portland to permanently mount a Geocaching Tribute =
Plaque on=20
  their property, at the site of the very first geocache. The Plaque =
will be=20
  finished any day now. I am flying up to the area on September 6th to =
do this,=20
  and was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting a chance to =
see the=20
  Plaque before it travels up there? Perhaps an evening cache event on =
Friday=20
  the 5th? I am also planning to embed a decon container in the cement=20
  underneath the Plaque and would welcome any small signature items or =
trinkets,=20
  notes, etc, that you would like added. Please let me know, this will =
be the=20
  only opportunity to view it before it gets placed at the site and I =
would like=20
  to give all Arizona area geocachers a chance to see it now, in case =
you never=20
  get a chance to go up there to visit the site.</DIV>
  <DIV>You can email me directly at: <A=20
  href=3D"mailto:team360wwg@yahoo.com">team360wwg@yahoo.com</A></DIV>
  <DIV>Thank you.</DIV>
  <P>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com"=
>Yahoo!=20
  SiteBuilder</A> - Free, easy-to-use web site design=20
software</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C36D5A.3D9401A0--