[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:16:08 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1383962301-1062098168=:69290

The Plaque is 8x8, not including the edging...I am going to post an evening cache event for the 5th, from 4-8 p.m., and I will just be somewhere, like a Friday's, with the Plaque if anyone wants to stop on in for a pic with it or drop off an item to put in the decon container, or even sign the back of the Plaque with your team name. If you want to include an item or a note, just make sure its REALLY small, to save room for others as well.
Jeff of TEAM 360.

Brian Casteel <bcasteel@cox.net> wrote:
I'd love to do an event, but I'm either going to be working or at a LAN party the later part of the evening (from 1830 on).  Perhaps you could take a digicam pic of it and post online, or give us weird shift worker types another opportunity to see it?  I would love to sign something to place in the decon container, as I have no signature items as of yet.  BTW, how large is the plaque?

Brian
Team A.I.

----- Original Message -----
From: J H/TEAM 360
To: az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 9:58 AM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

As some of you may know, I have obtained permission from the landowners up in Portland to permanently mount a Geocaching Tribute Plaque on their property, at the site of the very first geocache. The Plaque will be finished any day now. I am flying up to the area on September 6th to do this, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting a chance to see the Plaque before it travels up there? Perhaps an evening cache event on Friday the 5th? I am also planning to embed a decon container in the cement underneath the Plaque and would welcome any small signature items or trinkets, notes, etc, that you would like added. Please let me know, this will be the only opportunity to view it before it gets placed at the site and I would like to give all Arizona area geocachers a chance to see it now, in case you never get a chance to go up there to visit the site.
You can email me directly at: team360wwg@yahoo.com
Thank you.

--0-1383962301-1062098168=:69290

<DIV>The Plaque is 8x8, not including the edging...I am going to post an evening cache event for the 5th, from 4-8 p.m., and I will just be somewhere, like a Friday's, with the Plaque if anyone wants to stop on in for a pic with it or drop off an item to put in the decon container, or even sign the back of the Plaque with your team name. If you want to include an item or a note, just make sure its REALLY small, to save room for others as well.</DIV>
<DIV>Jeff of TEAM 360.<BR><BR><B><I>Brian Casteel &lt;bcasteel@cox.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I'd love to do an event, but I'm either going to be working or at a LAN party the later part of the evening (from 1830 on).&nbsp; Perhaps you could take a digicam pic of it and post online, or give us weird shift worker types another opportunity to see it?&nbsp; I would love to sign something to place in the decon container, as I have no signature items as of yet.&nbsp; BTW, how large is the plaque?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Brian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Team A.I.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A title=team360wwg@yahoo.com href="mailto:team360wwg@yahoo.com">J H/TEAM 360</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com href="mailto:az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com">az-geocaching@listserv.azgeocaching.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, August 28, 2003 9:58 AM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Az-Geocaching] (no subject)</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>As some of you may know, I have&nbsp;obtained permission from the landowners up in Portland to permanently mount a Geocaching Tribute Plaque on their property, at the site of the very first geocache. The Plaque will be finished any day now. I am flying up to the area on September 6th to do this, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting a chance to see the Plaque before it travels up there? Perhaps an evening cache event on Friday the 5th? I am also planning to embed a decon container in the cement underneath the Plaque and would welcome any small signature items or trinkets, notes, etc, that you would like added. Please let me know, this will be the only opportunity to view it before it gets placed at the site and I would like to give all Arizona area geocachers a chance to see it now, in case you never get a chance to go up there to visit the site.</DIV>
<DIV>You can email me directly at: <A href="mailto:team360wwg@yahoo.com">team360wwg@yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.</DIV>
<P>
<HR SIZE=1>