[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

J H/TEAM 360 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:58:50 -0700 (PDT)

--0-880885994-1062089930=:61870

As some of you may know, I have obtained permission from the landowners up in Portland to permanently mount a Geocaching Tribute Plaque on their property, at the site of the very first geocache. The Plaque will be finished any day now. I am flying up to the area on September 6th to do this, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting a chance to see the Plaque before it travels up there? Perhaps an evening cache event on Friday the 5th? I am also planning to embed a decon container in the cement underneath the Plaque and would welcome any small signature items or trinkets, notes, etc, that you would like added. Please let me know, this will be the only opportunity to view it before it gets placed at the site and I would like to give all Arizona area geocachers a chance to see it now, in case you never get a chance to go up there to visit the site.
You can email me directly at: team360wwg@yahoo.com
Thank you.