[Az-Geocaching] Why don't some geocaches look for caches outside of Arizona?

RopingThe Wind listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:53:46 -0700

Actually, That would be kind of a cool goal.... finding a cache in every
state.  My reason I only cache in AZ is primarily because when I do go out
of state, I travel to balloon competitions and I try to stay focused on
that. So, other than light sightseeing, I prefer not to cache. However, this
is a different situation. I am up here 'working' (if you want to call this
work! :)) and I do have some down time that I could go caching. Loran
mentioned starting a new account for logging out of state finds...I had
actually  been thinking about that and might just do that. Otherwise, AZ has
over 1000 caches I have yet to find! So, why complicate that anymore with
the millions of caches out of state!!!  :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind