[Az-Geocaching] Missing Magellan cache!

RAND HARDIN listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 16:52:11 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C35E96.93E883A0

I read this morning that the Magellan cache is missing.  I can't help but=
 wonder if the cache location is actually considered part of the Preserve=
!?  I did see a sign posted at the end of the road (a few hundred feet no=
rth of the cache site) indicating the boundary for the McDowell Mountain =
Preserve.  I wonder if the Park Rangers had monitored the web site and co=
nfiscated the cache after the coordinates were released?

RandMan

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C35E96.93E883A0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I read this mo=
rning that the <STRONG>Magellan</STRONG> cache is missing.&nbsp; I can't =
help but wonder if the cache location&nbsp;is actually considered part of=
 the Preserve!?&nbsp; I did see a sign posted at the end of the road (a f=
ew hundred feet north of the cache site)&nbsp;indicating the boundary for=
 the McDowell Mountain Preserve.&nbsp; I wonder if the Park Rangers had m=
onitored the web site and confiscated the cache after the coordinates wer=
e released?</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>RandMan<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HT=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C35E96.93E883A0--