[Az-Geocaching] Two horned monster

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
26 Oct 2002 10:38:47 -0700

Looks like the Garmin Rhino is now available for those that were dancing
around waiting for them.
For those of you that don't have any idea what I'm talking about.  The
rhino is a combination FRS/GMRS radio and gps put together that can send
coordinates to each other.  There are 2 models:
http://www.garmin.com/products/rino/
http://www.garmin.com/products/rino120/
One with maping capability and one without. Both seem reasonably prices,
but I think the cost might reflect that you have to buy 2 of them to
make them work as intended.

Wish I had a few bucks right now to check a couple out.  Either that or
I wish AzGeocaching.com got about 10 times more traffic than it goes so
they would consider a review pair <grin>

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek