[Az-Geocaching] Stats issues?

Jason Poulter listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:35:32 -0700

actually the archived caches are crawled every night with the regular
caches right now....

so you name change is going to have to wait until every cache you logged
gets update by someone else.... because of geocaching.com caching their
webpages they only update when something changes....

thus changing your team name now-a-days with the caching of the pages is
kinda of a bad thing to do if you want accurate stats....

the only way i see to fix it is to go and update everylog entry on every
cache you ever logged....  even if you change your name back to what it
was originally you might have to still do this to change back the new
name to the old name on the log entries that did get update..

jason
team snaptek