[Az-Geocaching] Re: Viewing Pics

Bill Burkett listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:36:27 -0700

First, my apology for not changing the subject line on my original query.
Meant to; just didn't.

Whenever images come through, they have been showing up like the lines of
"gibberish" quoted below from my earlier message.  Now, I know that's not
just gibberish.  It looks like the stuff that used to come through the
Internet encoded (or unencoded; can't remember which) years ago.

Anyway, I've changed my settings for the listserv so I get MIME messages,
but still in digest mode.  Now they show up as individual attachments to a
single e-mail.  I think I'll take the earlier suggestion and switch to
non-digest mode.

> It should have either just shown up in the message or as an attachemnt
> depending on your e-mail client.

> > How the heck do you view the pics like this?
> >
> > > Here's a couple photos I took on a cache trip last weekend.  I don't
> > > think it was his intended route. Does this vehicle belong to any of
you?

> > > Jerry-Offtrail
> > > ----__JNP_000_76d1.4133.64a7

/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAgEASABIAAD/7QE8UGhvdG9zaG9wIDMuMAA4QklNA+0AAAAAABAASAAAAAEA

AQBIAAAAAQABOEJJTQPzAAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAAAE4QklNJxAAAAAAAAoAAQAAAAAAAAACOEJJTQP1

AAAAAABIAC9mZgABAGxmZgAGAAAAAAABAC9mZgABAKGZmgAGAAAAAAABADIAAAABAFoAAAAGAAAA

AAABADUAAAABAC0AAAAGAAAAAAABOEJJTQQAAAAAAAACAAA4QklNBAIAAAAAAAQAAAAAUEhVVAg1