[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #301 - 3 msgs

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:08:59 -0700 (MST)

Well, it looks like you are using Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4807.1700
It should have either just shown up in the message or as an attachemnt
depending on your e-mail client.  The only things that I can think of is
that either your e-mail program is broken, you have some sort of setting
turned off to avoid e-mail virus, your mail server is stripping nessessary
info, or most likely, the fact that you are getting the digest format is
some how munching the message enough that the picture gets lost.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek