[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #301 - 3 msgs

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:22:28 -0700

Bill,

I think the problem is that you get your list server emails in digest
form. The digest can't handle the attachment, so you can't view it. If
you want to, go into the list server registration and change your
preference. I started out by getting the digest, too, but I'm glad I
made the switch.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena

AAABAASAAAAAEA