[Az-Geocaching] Re: Az-Geocaching digest, Vol 1 #301 - 3 msgs

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 05:53:31 -0800 (PST)

It depends if you have a program that can
automatically do it. I use Photo Editot but there are
lots of apps that can view JPegs and many are freeware
with names beginning with "Photo". If nothing else,
save the attachment then drag and drop it to a web
browser window.

Eric
TD