[Az-Geocaching] Temp disable

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:24:00 -0700

At 09:41 PM 6/22/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Scott maybe you should forward a copy of some of those boneheaded replies
>to Jeremy Irish.  If they do not want to be RESPONSIBLE cache owners then
>maybe they shouldn't be cache owners at all.

I would hate to see the caches go away.  We have few enough down here in
Tucson as is.  Perhaps a message to Jeremy listing all the caches that are
on Coronado land might be a good idea.  Just ask him to temp disable them
but not archive them.  Once the rains come and the forest opens there is no
reason that these caches should be removed.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache