[Az-Geocaching] Temp disable

Baja Fleg listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:41:30 -0600

Scott maybe you should forward a copy of some of those boneheaded replies to
Jeremy Irish.  If they do not want to be RESPONSIBLE cache owners then maybe
they shouldn't be cache owners at all.

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
I just got to thinking about the caches that are down here in Coronado
National Forest boundries.

Some of the caches, including mine, have been temporarily disabled, but most
of them haven't.  During private e-mail conversations with some of the cache
owners, I have gotten everything from "just sneak in and find the cache" to
"a note should be good enough because I don't want to temporarily disable
the cache" to "if people are too stupid to know not to go there then they
deserve what they get."

I think this does a real disservice to all of us.  Am I missing something or
do people look at marking their caches as temporarily disabled as some sort
of shame?

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache