[Az-Geocaching] Temp disable

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:13:53 -0700

At 04:15 PM 6/22/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>You make some good points.  I'll disable Buster Spring, even though it is
>just a short way into the NF from the state park.  In a couple of weeks,
>Catalina State Park will be closed also.

I have to admit that I wasn't sure what I was going to do with "Beyond a
Prickly Cache" at first.  It is only 15 feet inside the national forest
boundaries, but the more I thought about it, I didn't feel that I wanted to
be at all responsible for anyone getting caught out there.  The fines are
huge,  and there is no reason that you should risk it to find some dollar
store items.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache