[Az-Geocaching] "Logging a not found"-question

Darren Johnson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 02:31:34 -0700

When indoubt, log it out!!!

Even if it's not a 'not found' then at least a note.  That way you're making
sure that other geocachers can see the possibility that the cache is not
there and to let the owner know that something is up with the cache.

Remember that even though this is a game,there's no winner and NO ONE will
look down on a person that has a few not founds in their history.  I used to
always change my not founds to notes if I went back and found a cache, but
have given up on that, cause it just isn't that important.

See ya in the logs,
Darren
Team Imperial Eagle